The Domestic Insurance Policy (DPIP) is designed to provide protection to Companies against commercial credit risks inherent in local transactions.
▪ Buyer insolvency and protracted default are the commercial risks covered under the Policy
▪ Insolvency of any agent of the Company or of a collecting bank or from any act or default of such agent or collecting bank.
▪ Any failure or inability of the Company or buyer to obtain authority to deliver or accept goods where such authority is required by regulations.
▪ Risks covered by general insurers.
▪ Trade dispute between the Company and the buyer.Apply Now
Call Us+263 867 700 8110